Need mold inspection services? Meet the experienced, professional, and trusted inspectors at Golden State Mold Inspection
Having mold in your home or workplace can be a severe health hazard. If left untreated, it can lead to respiratory problems and other ailments.
Call 480-802-5376 for a specialist to inspect your property for potential mold infestation and moisture issues today!
Schedule an appointment today for quality service from the premiere mold inspection company at Golden State Mold Inspection.
A Brief Idea On Mold
Mold is a toxic fungus that grows on organic materials and can create health problems if not treated. There are actually over 500 species of mold, but only about 100 cause problems for people. The most common types of mold include:
- Alternaria (found indoors or outdoors)
- Aspergillus (occurs indoors)
- Cladosporium (found in soil or water)
- Fusarium (often found in soil and wheat products)
The most common source of mold is moisture intrusion into your home, which can happen due to a leaky roof or foundation cracks. If you suspect you have a leaky roofing system, contact us today!
The Benefits of Mold Inspection To Long Beach Homeowners
Mold can be harmful to your health. If you have mold in your home, you or a loved one can suffer from allergies or asthma. It could also cause respiratory problems and infections. You might even develop cancer or die from the effects of mold exposure!
You need to call a Long Beach mold inspection company as soon as possible so that they can do their job and find out what type of mold is growing in your house so that it can be removed before it causes any more harm than necessary.
What Do You Get in a Long Beach Mold Inspection?
Long Beach mold inspectors are here to help you assess the condition of your home. For example, if you think there is mold and need it removed, our company can inspect you and ensure everything is safe and in order.
Identifying The Source
You may find mold most common places in bathrooms, kitchens, and attics. However, many other places can be affected by mold.
The presence of mold in your Long Beach home can be hazardous for your family’s health. Mold is a fungus that grows on dead organic matter like wood or paper pulp. It releases spores into the air, and air currents throughout your home or workplace may carry them. These microscopic spores are not visible to the naked eye, but they cause serious health issues if inhaled or ingested in large quantities over time.
Once you know where and why the mold is present, you can take action to remediate or not
A long beach mold inspection can help determine whether or not remediation needs to be done on a particular area or item within your home and how much remediation might cost if needed.
Fees For Mold Inspections and Testing
- Basic ($200): Mold ocular inspection and humidity reading for any area affected.
- Regular ($350): A thorough mold remediation technique, a visual assessment for mold, humidity readings, two samples for indoor testing, and a written report of lab findings. Additional costs include testing additional samples ($75 each) and a thermal imaging inspection ($125).
- Advanced ($750): Thermal imaging examination, complete mold remediation procedure, written report of laboratory results, moisture readings, five indoor testing samples, and ocular inspection for mold. Additional samples may be evaluated for a cost (of $75 each).
How do you prepare for a Long Beach mold inspection?
If you have a mold problem in your home, there are steps you can take to prepare for an inspection. Scheduling a professional Long Beach mold inspection with a company like Golden State Mold Inspection is the first step. But there are other things that homeowners should do before getting started on a long-term remediation project. Here’s what we recommend:
Keep pets and children away from the work area
You should prepare your house for a mold inspection by keeping pets and children out of the work area. This will help to ensure that their routines are smooth during this time, which can be stressful and inconvenient. If you have someone else whose presence makes you feel more comfortable or who has experience supervising children, they can watch over both while you are at work.
If you have questions about mold inspections or long beach mold inspectors, please get in touch with us at (310) 525-0619.
Check that your mold inspector has experience with your situation and is licensed if necessary
An excellent way to get started is by asking your inspector a few questions.
- Does the inspector have experience with the situation you’re dealing with? Someone working on mold inspection should be familiar with all the mold issues that can arise in such an environment. They should also know how to handle them.
- Is the inspector licensed if needed? Some states require professional licensing for mold inspectors and/or mold remediation contractors, so this is another crucial question to ask before hiring someone for an inspection or remediation project.
- Do they have a professional designation? A credentialed professional has passed tests set by industry groups such as ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) or IICRC (Industrial Insulation Contractors Association). These types of credentials are not required by law but indicate that the individual has gone through extra training beyond what might be required for licensure in their state – which means they could be better equipped to deal with any issue you’re facing!
Make sure you’re present during your mold inspection
This will allow you to ask questions about what you see and hear and help develop a more thorough understanding of how much experience your mold inspector has.
You should also be able to ask about their credentials and certifications and how much they charge for their services.
Every part of your home should be checked for mold
- Check the attic, basement, and crawl space. You may not see mold on your walls or ceiling, but you should check for it. If moisture is in these areas of your home, mold may grow.
- Look for mold on the walls, ceiling, and floor. Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t there! Many people who have experienced mold issues report that they didn’t know they had an issue until they started seeing discoloration on the walls and floors throughout their homes – areas they couldn’t reach to inspect during everyday cleaning routines!
Call us at Golden State Mold Inspection today if you require any mold inspection in Long Beach
Our mold inspection experts can help you determine mold and other contaminants in your home. We are available to assist with any questions or concerns that you may have.
Please contact us at (310) 525-0619.
Fun Family Activities that Long Beach Families Can Enjoy
Family activities don’t have to be expensive; they can be as simple as going for a walk in the park, playing a game of catch, or going on a nature hike. The key to finding fun family activities is to ask your family what they would like to do. Long Beach is home to beautiful parks that offer many chances for family fun. Whether you are looking for a place to go for a picnic with your food in tow, or you just want to kick back and enjoy a family friendly game, there is something for everyone.
The Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California invites you to embark on a discovery journey through the largest ocean in the world.
Traditional Japanese architecture is used to create Rainbow Lagoon, which has two connected islands, a park surrounding it, and high arched “rainbow bridges.” The area is turf with accent trees. The Hyatt Hotel built its pool deck up to the edge of the lagoon. Seawater is pumped into Rainbow Lagoon to keep it at park level, above sea level. In 2004, new pumps and tide gates were installed.
Catalina Express is a scheduled passenger ferry service that runs between Santa Catalina Island and mainland California. In 1981, the company began operations with a single sixty-passenger vessel.
Waterfront is a vibrant collection of green spaces, including Rainbow Lagoon Park, which features Japanese-style landscaping, and ShoreLine Aquatic Park, which features a lighthouse. Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, which has theaters and an arena and hosts conferences and annual festivals such as Comic Con, is surrounded by outlet stores and chain hotels.
The International City Theatre is a fun, family-friendly venue that is perfect for kids and grown ups. You can find a show that is perfect for you and your family. This theater offers a wide variety of plays, musicals, and dance performances. They also have a kids’ theater production program. This theatre has a great selection of shows for all ages. There is something for everyone to enjoy.
Places To Eat
It is a family-owned restaurant that has been in the same location for over 45 years. The restaurant is known for its Greek food and its family-friendly atmosphere. It has been praised by many for the quality of the food and the value of the food. If you are looking for a place to eat in Long Beach that is great for kids, you should definitely check out George’s Greek Cafe.
L’Opera Ristorante is an Italian restaurant that offers delicious food and amazing service. The staff at L’Opera Ristorante is very friendly and warm. They are able to accommodate large groups and make everyone feel special. The food is very fresh and you can tell that it is made with love. The restaurant also has a variety of dishes that are perfect for kids.
Nick’s on 2nd is a great place for families to have a fun time and enjoy a meal together. They offer a variety of food and drinks that are sure to please and the kids will love the games and activities that they provide.
The Hyatt Regency Long Beach is a great place for families to enjoy a fun day of activities. The hotel has a number of activities available for the whole family. The hotel offers a variety of activities for children, such as arts and crafts, games, and swimming. The hotel also has an arcade for children to play.
The Westin Long Beach Hotel is a place that Westin is proud to call home. It is the only hotel to offer a beachfront location in the city of Long Beach. With over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space, the Westin is the perfect place for all your special occasions.
The Cove Hotel is an affordable hotel that offers affordable rates and includes a kids playroom. The Ascend Hotel Collection is a hotel chain that offers a lot of fun things to do. The hotel offers a kids playroom, arcade, and a pool.
Hilton Long Beach is a family-friendly hotel that offers many fun activities for the whole family. They have a children’s play area with a variety of toys, books, and games. They also have a game room with games like pool, foosball, and air hockey. They also have an outdoor pool that overlooks the ocean. The hotel also has a restaurant with a variety of food options.